Friday, September 26, 2014

When I started Lacrosse

I became interested in lacrosse when I was in fourth or fifth grade. My neighbors played it and there older brother was really good and played for Brother Rice. So I always got good practice when I went over there. I did a few camps in fourth and fifth grade but I wasn't really good so I stopped doing camps and clinics. Back in seventh grade I started playing again. I forgot all of my skills that I learned so I was not really good. About 2-3 weeks into the season I got the hang of the game again. After my first season of playing again I wasn't so bad. Before the season started in the Spring of eighth grade I did All American Lacrosse. All American Lacrosse was a month camp where we learned new skills and scrimmaged against each other. After that month I felt pretty confident with myself and the game. When the season started up I was really excited. We had our first game and won. I could tell that this season would be great and it was. Now this year I hope to make JV lacrosse. I am gonna be involved in as many camps and clinics that I can be in to improve my skills!
-Mackenzi Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment