Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Reasons to Love Tennis

Anyone who’s ever met me will know: I love tennis. It gets a little more complicated when I think about why I love it though, and what it really comes down to is not explainable in one simple sentence.  Tennis relieves stress.  I feel that if I am very stressed out over something school related or outside of school when I go play tennis it takes my mind off of everything in the "outside world" and its all about tennis.  When I step onto the tennis court I am basically stepping into a new world.  Also, whenever I step on to a tennis court its just me and the ball. It does not even matter who is on the other side playing.  I love this because if you win you're the reason why and if you loose, its also your fault.  They are no teammates to blame for this action.  Finally, I have learned from tennis that "Love Means Nothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment