Friday, September 19, 2014

Bloomfield Lacrosse

The lacrosse team at Bloomfield Hills High School is a very successful team.  In fact, it's a team that I really want to be apart of.  It is run by Andy Reed, who coaches the Varsity lacrosse team.  He is a very successful coach, and puts together a great team of girls.  Last year, they placed 2nd in the OAA red division.  They also received many All-State, All-League, and All-Academic individual awards.  The Black Hawks had a terrific season last year.  The Varsity team even made it to Regional Semis, but sadly lost.  The JV lacrosse team also did amazing and really improved throughout the season.  It was coached by Tressa Mucci, who did a great job coaching the girls.  Lacrosse is a sport that many people have been joining and really starting to like.  I know that my sister, Emily Henderson, loves playing for the Black Hawks.  I can not wait for the Spring, so that I can finally be a apart of the team I've longed to be on.

-Claire Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment