Friday, October 10, 2014

All American Lacrosse

Outside of your schools lacrosse team, you can do a bunch of other teams.  All American Lacrosse is the team that I do.  It's usually on the weekends and it's mostly for practice.  You show up, get a jersey, and then you practice with a bunch of people your age.  At the end of each practice, you scrimmage.  I have done All American my self, and I think they do a really good job.  They help you a lot and they make you a better player.  You work on everything; you work on defense, attack, shooting, and a bunch of different other skills.  You also meet a bunch of new people, and make a lot of new friends.  I usually do it in the Winter, right before my schools team starts.  I do it with a few of my other friends and on the weekends we go.  We really enjoy it and will most likely do it again this year.

-Claire Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment